Parents and teachers have lots of reasons to shop at Staples this back-to-school season. With these ways to save big on name brands, you’ll be happy to come back and shop some more!
- Get 5% back in rewards on EVERYTHING in the store.
- The Back-To-School Savings Pass is back by popular demand! This pass provides customers with a 15% discount on supplies. Available for purchase of just $10 now through August 31st. Hurry and take advantage of these savings.
- Be sure to check the Staples Weekly Ad for incredible deals such as Bic round stick pens, 3X5 index cards and a Staples cap eraser, for a penny each.
- Get your college student ready for straight A’s with the Microsoft Office 364 University for FREE ($79.99 value) with the purchase oh select touch screen laptops from Dell, HP, Acer, Lenovo and Toshiba.
Here are my picks of Back-To-School must have items:
- A Unison Neon Pink Quilted Zipper Binder is the perfect accesory and trendy way to keep your notes in order.
- The Acer Touch Screen Laptop is perfect for doing research on your next school report.
- These Monster N Tune headphones are sure to zone out all the background noise and help you focus on your studying.
- This Lego lunch box is incredibly cool!
- Martha Stewart helps every mom out with these no-iron labels.
Staples doesn’t forget our teachers either. Their new Reward-A-Classroom program offers tremendous savings on a huge selection of essential supplies and the latest technology. Starting today, parents can link their Rewards account to their teachers and earn extra just for their teachers classroom!
Visit the Staples Back To School center to stay up-to-date on all the latest deals and promotions.
Disclosure: I was provided with complimentary products and gift card in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.