It’s lunch time!
Happy Sabroso Saturday! Grab a pen or take some mental notes and try this spicy chicken sandwich.
- 1 package Tyson® Grilled & Ready™ Refrigerated Fully Cooked Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips
- or 1-1/4 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready™ Frozen Fully Cooked Southwest Chicken Breast Strips, thawed
- 2 green chilies, canned, whole; drained
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 sandwich buns
- Place one slice cheese, one chili and half of chicken strips on bottom half of each bun.
- Microwave on HIGH about 1 minute or until hot.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with black bean salad (or try this peanut fiesta salad) and tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
For more Tyson recipes click here.
The Digital Latina is giving away five (5) lucky winners, one coupon each, valued up to $9.99 of Any one bag of Tyson Grilled and Ready Product!
This giveaway is now closed.
- Just “Like” The Digital Latina’s Fan Page and leave a comment letting me know you have done so! That’s all!
Winners will be chosen by random and announced Tuesday March 1, 2011! Open to U.S. residents only.
Thank you and good luck!
Be sure to visit Latina On A Mission for more delicious recipe.