Last Sunday night Argentina and Chile went head to head to win the coveted Copa America Championship. While performing with Pitbull at the finals in New Jersey, Becky G stole the show rocking a straight and sleek hair look.
Celebrity Stylist Cynthia Alvarez partnered with Dove Hair to style Becky G for her performance!
Below you will find the hair how-to:
Becky G’s Sleek Hair-Do
By: Cynthia Alvarez
- To begin, I sectioned her hair into four quadrants. Starting with the left back section, I dampened her hair and mixed a smoothing cream with Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil and applied it evenly from roots to ends.
- Then, I divided each section into smaller subsections and blow dried the roots using my Harry Josh blowdryer on its ionic setting, working my way to the ends.
- I pulled the roots flat while blow-drying the hair to diminish her hairs natural volume. I continued this process throughout the remainder of her hair and lightly ran a flat iron through the ends.
- To further smooth her hair, I applied a light hold pomade over the top of her hair to add shine.
- Finally, I set the hair with Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray to keep hair in place and prevent flyaways during her performance.