It’s Mani-Monday and I have a new nail trend alert!
A limited edition collection of nail lacquers and GelColor in honor of the Coca-Cola bottle’s century anniversary.
In 1915, The Glass Root Company designed the now classic contoured glass Coca-Cola bottle in Terre Haute, Indiana. One hundred years later, this unique bottle has become one of the most globally revered packages ever created. To celebrate this milestone, OPI created an exclusive Icons of Happiness nail color collection, featuring two new shades and six classic colors that pay homage to the bottle’s bold color and signature style. OPI – the world’s number one nail salon brand – is also no stranger to iconic bottles. Along with the Coca-Cola bottle, the OPI bottle’s matte black handle and distinctive silhouette make it one of the world’s most recognizable nail lacquer bottles. Now, enjoy the essence of one legendary image alongside another, with the new OPI and Coca-Cola Summer Collection.
The Summer Collection includes:
Eight on-trend shades to deliver flawless, long-lasting color inspired by the iconic drink.
• You’re So Vain-illa, a sweet, creamy nude
• Visions of Georgia Green (NEW), a sparkling green inspired by the classic Coca-Cola bottle
• Centennial Silver (NEW), a shimmering pewter
• Coca-Cola Red, the iconic red that’s always in style
• My Signature is “DC,” a glimmering silver
• Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, a smooth and creamy pink
• Get Cherried Away, an over-the-top black cherry
• A Grape Affair, a deep, dark purple.
Nail Lacquers ($9.50 SRP $11.50 CAN) and GelColor by OPI ($14.95 salon, $18.95 CAN salon)
WHERE TO FIND IT: Discover the collection at select professional salons and on HSN, June 2015.
For more information about the 100th Anniversary of the Coca-Cola Bottle this year, please visit: www.cocacolacompany.com