Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Old Spice. All opinions are 100% mine.
Old Spice, the manliest men’s grooming brand on the planet, is back to let guys know “Smellcome to Manhood” is on! This new campaign called ‘Dadsong’ premieres just in time for the holidays to comically illustrate how moms and dads react differently when their sons start using Old Spice and officially enter “manhood”.
I remember when my little brother was just that — little. I remember when he began maturing into a young man, and a handsome one at that. Of course there were some awkward (too much cologne) stages but it all worked out for the best. And don’t worry about your young man overspraying because this holiday, the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring the brand’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day.”
This campaign was born out of a true insight with moms wanting their little boys to stay young forever and dads being proud and relieved when their sons grow up. I can relate with all moms wanting their boys to stay young forever but growing up is inevitable.
Old Spice has a variety of manly smelling products for every special guy on your list. Older boys and teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time.
And, just in time for the holidays Old Spice is offering a special deal on Coupons.com. Old Spice will offer special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® available for download and redemption at retailers nationwide here.
Old Spice also offers Holiday Gift Sets, with deodorant, body wash, body spray, shampoo and more! It’s available in a variety of scents – including new nature-inspired Timber scent.
And, just in time for the holidays Old Spice is offering a special deal on Coupons.com. Old Spice will offer special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® available for download and redemption at retailers nationwide on http://www.coupons.com. Old Spice also offers Holiday Gift Sets, with deodorant, body wash, body spray, shampoo and more! It’s available in a variety of scents – including new nature-inspired Timber scent.
Now for a giveaway!
• Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
• Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
• Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
• Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
• Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
• Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
• “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
• Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Last but not least, remember that Old Spice products makes for a great gift this holiday.