I’m a New Yorker. I think it takes a lot to earn that title. Being a New Yorker can be tough.
For starters, commuting to work on the subway requires a person to keep calm under pressure, expect the unexpected, and if you’re lucky, you’ll catch a little entertainment– whether it’s a sax player or some acrobatic teenager expressing his skills on a moving train. Let’s not forget about our morning commuters who haven’t had their coffee yet. Stay at a comfortable distance (if you can) and don’t look directly into the eyes of the passenger next to you.
P&G knows how to combat those tough odors and stains with products that do what they say.
One lucky Digital Latina reader will win a prize pack (value: $57/each) will include:
· One (1) Crest Complete Whitening with Scope
· One (1) Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
· One (1) Bounty paper towels
· One (1) Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo
· One (1) Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Conditioner
· One (1) Tide Pods
· One (1) Febreze Heavy Duty
· One (1) Dawn Platinum Power Clean