September is baby safety month and to celebrate I would like to share a few tips below on how to keep your baby safe while using a walker, car seat and stroller.
Disney Baby has launched a wonderful line of baby items which includes baby walkers, car seats and strollers – check them out below.
– Use child proof locks, baby gates or plastic caps wherever possible, this includes doors, cabinets, power outlets and stairs.
– Watch out for sharp edges or breakable items and anything that can be tipped over.
– Watch out for furniture, plants, extension cords or anything your baby can bump into.
– Keep cleaning products and chemicals out of baby’s reach.
Disney Baby Walkers
Licensee: Kids ii (pictured above)
MSRP: $49.99 each
Get ready for adventure in style with the Disney Baby walkers. These adorable walkers are full of sweet and stylish fun with an electronic toy station that can be removed for floor play. The seat pad has 3 different height positions to provide some growing room for your little one and comes with 2 link loops to add Baby’s favorite toys.
Safety tips for car seats:
– Buckle baby in and make sure they are facing the rear of the vehicle if under the age of 2.
– Babies must always ride in the back seat.
– Check that the seat belt is snug and in place.
– Buckle the baby in.
– Keep the stroller close to you at all times.
– Make sure to set the brakes if it will sit in one spot.
– Make sure that if you attach a bag to your stroller, it doesn’t tip over.
Minnie’s Garden Gear Collection
Retailers: Babies “R” Us
Celebrate the spirit of spring with Baby and your favorite fashionista with the Minnie’s Garden gear collection from Graco, only at Babies “R” Us.
Premier Glider Swing – $189.99
Premier FastAction™ Fold Click Connect™ Stroller – $154.99 (pictured above)
Premier Pack ‘n Play® Playard with Cuddle Cove™ Rocking Seat – $219.99
Premier SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35 Infant Car Seat – $169.99
For more magical products and baby safety tips please visit Disney Baby.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.