Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a while since I last posted and I’m so sorry. Life has taken a twist but all for the best. I am always thinking of my readers and LOVE to share all the good recipes, news and promotions that will benefit you and your family.
Memorial Day weekend is just a hop, skip and a jump away! Get your tasty menu ready with these delicious recipes. So simple and easy to prepare, you will get to enjoy the holiday without having to be stuck in the kitchen!
Mango Tea Slushie
- 1/3 cup Lipton® Green Tea with Honey & Lemon Sweetened Iced Tea Mix*
- 1 can (12 oz.) mango nectar [or papaya nectar]
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cups ice cubes
- In blender, add all ingredients; process until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired, with mint.
- * Use more if a sweeter flavor is desired.
Pineapple Jalapeno Wings with Creamy Dipping Sauce
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half and tips removed
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil; arrange rack on top. Arrange chicken on rack. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Toss 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture with cooked chicken in large bowl. Return chicken to broiler pan and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.
Coconut Shrimp Minis with Tropical Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen coconut shrimp, reserve dipping sauce
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 10 party-size potato rolls, split
- 5 slices Muenster cheese [or Swiss cheese], cut in half and folded over
- 10 pieces green leaf lettuce leaves
- Cook coconut shrimp according to package directions; remove tails.
- Combine 2 tablespoons dipping sauce with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; evenly spread on bottom of rolls. Top with cheese, cooked shrimp and lettuce, then remaining rolls; secure with toothpicks. Garnish, if desired, with cubed mango, papaya or pineapple.
- *If coconut shrimp does not have dipping sauce, blend 2 tablespoons tropical flavored jam or preserves (pineapple, orange) with Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
For more delicious recipes, please visit my friends at ViveMejor!
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.