It was one wild weekend at Coachella & Tide. It was the place to spot the latest trends!
Nuvo TV’s newest host, Karli Henriquez, hosted the Tide Style Villa at the Music Lounge on Day 3 of Coachella in Palm Springs.
Special guests and celebrities were spotted in the Style Villa chatting about the festival fashion and were gifted the new Tide Plus Collection — which gives clothes whiter whites, brighter colors, and scent that lasts.
VIPs like actress Edy Ganem, model Karrueche Tran, duo Los Rakas, music mogul Jermaine Dupri, vlogger Dulce Candy, & singer Jessi Malay all made an appearance in their festival fashion to take selfies with the super fab #TideMas mirrors.
According to Karli Henriquez, “The parties brought out the best floral prints, lace dresses and stunning head pieces that definitely made the dessert feel like a three day fashion show. My ultimate tip for any music lover attending festivals this year is to keep yourself hydrated and your wardrobe fresh. I used Tides’ new Febreze Freshness collection on my clothes after my sand storm filled weekend in Coachella and the fragrance capsules really made my clothes feel and smell brand new. I love it!”
Spotted in the Tide Style Villa:
1. Karli Henriquez – “Tide Style Villa host, Karli Henriquez, rocking a boho-chic look with printed pants and loose layers”
2. Dulce Candy – “YouTube vlogger sensation, Dulce Candy, checking out the blinged out Tide Plus bottles”
3. Edy Ganem- “ Devious Maids actress, Edy Ganem, shows off her devious style at the Tide Style Villa”
4. Los Rakas –“Latin music duo Los Rakas keep it fresh in white tees while they freestyle at the Tide Style Villa”
5. Jessi Malay-“Singer Jessi Malay rocks the lace and sunnies as she enjoys the Tide Style Villa at The Music Lounge”
6. Karrueche Tran “Model Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown’s girlfriend, stops for a #TideMas selfie”
7. DJ Mia Morreti and Celebrity Stylist Cleo Wade-“ Girls just want to have fun, just look at DJ Mia Moretti and Katy Perry’s stylist Cleo Wade rock it.”
8. Guests “Tie-Dye, rompers, and hair of all lengths and colors were the looks to be seen in”
Don’t forget to get social with Tide:
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.