Red roses, pink hearts, the sweet smell of flowers and the decadent taste of chocolate? You’ve guessed it, it’s Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year! Below you’ll find hair tips to make this day stress free and fun.
Getting ready for the day will be easy and you will look your best with lustful locks and mesmerizing makeup. With these easy tips, all you have to do is glow… and your Valentine will be all yours.
1. Wash your hair with NEW Dove® Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner to create bounce, fullness and natural-looking volume.
2. Follow by spraying NEW Dove® Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Spray on damp hair for added body concentrating on your roots, then blow-dry.
3. Curl your hair with a 1 inch curling iron, flip your head upside down and lightly run your fingers through to break up the curls and add more oomph.
4. Twist and pin sections at the back to create a messy, gorgeous up-do. Set your chignon with Dove® Style + Care Strength & Shine Hairspray.
5. Release one or two tendrils to frame your face.
6. Add an elegant side clip or a flower for added detail.
* If your hair is naturally curly, proceed to dry and straighten your hair after the first step to this look.
1. Apply NEW Dove® Oxygen Moisture Leave In Foam to dry hair to provide all day hold while nourishing and strengthening your hair.
2. Loosely curl your hair with a 1 inch curling iron and run fingers through to create a relaxed look.
3. For added detail, take 1 ½ inch sections from the sides and twist towards the back. Pin in the center.
* Curly hair ladies, for this look you’ll have to have your hair straight before beginning.
I’m looking for romantic hairstyles specifically designed for us naturally curly haired ladies. I will be sure to keep you all posted!
With a plethora of tips on how to create the perfect Valentine’s Day dinner to decor tips for this very special day; you’ll find it all and more on www.ViveMejor.com.