The stars and performances may have rocked last night, but it was Pantene hair that stole the show! Not only did Beyoncé aka Queen Bey, kick off the show with one of the hottest performances of the evening, but her carefree wavy bob definitely had us drunk in love with her look for the rest of the night! Curls are so sexy!
Pantene celebrity stylist Kim Kimble (@KimbleHairCare) styled Bey for the evening, and shared with us the steps below so you too can achieve this style. Go ahead girls.
Rock the look.
1. For a show-stopping wet, sexy look inspired by the 1920’s, start with clean, wet hair.
2. Next, work the Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into hair from root to tip to define frizz-free curls. Then brush through with a paddle brush to create soft, piece-y waves, and scrunch hair to help keep its definition.
3. Spritz the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist to add brilliant shine.
4. To go from sexy to modern ‘20s chic, dry hair with a diffuser. Point the diffuser toward your crown to keep hair smooth at the root and use underneath at the ends of hair to achieve volume.
5. Continue to scrunch hair until dry for added body. Use a 1/2 inch flat iron and wrap small pieces of hair around it to create additional soft waves, similar to a curling wand, to create a few additional waves.
6. Tame flyaways at the roots of hair by using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray. It’s important this style looks messy and flawless, so a small amount of product at the crown is all you need.
7. Finish off the look with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for shiny, effortless waves.
Join Pantene online for more beauty tips and looks!
o Facebook: www.facebook.com/PanteneNA
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/Pantene
o Instagram: www.instagram.com/PanteneHair
o YouTube: www.youtube.com/Pantene
o Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/PanteneUS