My kiddo and I are THRILLED to be attending this really cool event next weekend. The New York Birthday Show, brought to you by The Mamas Network, is coming to the New York Hall of Science in Queens on October 20, 2013 with the biggest birthday party ever to provide families with tons of birthday experiences under one roof.
This event is open to parents and children of all ages! You’ll have a blast at the ultimate birthday party and receive unprecedented insider access to some of the best entertainment, hands on activities, dessert samples, and DIY products currently available in area.
From finding great birthday party venues to creating a party all on your own, you’ll receive an exclusive look at the great ways to celebrate all occasions with their child.
The New York Birthday Show is presented by:
- The Mamas Network,
- Luna Park at Coney Island,
- Carlo’s Bakery (TLC’s Cake Boss),
- Glitzy Chicks Spa Parties, and
- OFFSPRiiNG Magazine.
- Crumbs Bake Shop,
- Winter Village at Bryant Park,
- Lakeside at Prospect Park,
- Fantasy Forest at the Flushing Meadows Carousel, and
- Balloon Kings.
Families will enjoy:
- DIY Party Gallery with Crafts and Workshops
- Showcases of the Best Party Venues
- Performances from NYC’s Best Entertainers for Kids
- Cupcake and Cake Decorating Stations
- Sampling of sweet treats
- Cool Decorations and Supplies
- Pop Up Gift Shops
- Tons of amazing giveaways from the show’s over 65 exhibitors including fabulous prizes like a $500 spa birthday party from Glitzy Chicks Spa Parties, 2 hour face painting package worth $150 from Shell Bell Face Painting, a 1 hour clowning package worth $300 from Bubbles the Clown and more!
- All Day Access to the New York Hall of Science and the Science Playground
- Halloween Fun to include Trick or Treating within the NYSCI
- All kids who come in costume receive a free trick or treat bag to collect goodies from our exhibitors.
Be sure to enter the online giveaways today or for more information about this awesome event, please www.nybirthdayshow.com.
When: Sunday October 20th, 2013 10 am – 4 pm
Where: New York Hall of Science – 47-01 111th Street, Corona, NY 11368
Cost: Free with NYSCI Admission – For more information about NYSCI admission please visit www.nysci.org/visit-main/
Advanced Ticket Savings: Buy your NYSCI admission tickets in advance before October 19, 2013 online athttp://www.nysci.org/event/
About The Mamas Network
The Mamas Network is a series of online resources and social communities built by parents for parents including websites, events, and social media hubs. By using local experts and real parent reviews we have built a community where parents can connect. The Mamas Network includes Queens Mamas, Brooklyn Mamas, Long Island Mamas, Offspriing Magazine and the upcoming 2014 Mamas Expo. Visitwww.themamasnetwork.com for more information.
About the New York Hall of Science
The New York Hall of Science presents 450 exhibits, demonstrations and design spaces that explain science, technology, engineering and math. A visit to NYSCI is a hands-on, energetic educational experience where you can indulge your curiosity and nurture your creativity. NYSCI offers professional development for teachers, produces curricula and resources for classrooms, and studies how technology, gaming and play affect how we learn. NYSCI was founded at the 1964-65 World’s Fair and has evolved into New York’s center for interactive science serving a half million students, teachers, and families each year.
From September 1 through March 31, NYSCI is open Tuesday–Friday from 9:30 am–5 pm, and weekends from 10 am–6 pm. From April 1 through August 1, NYSCI is open Monday-Friday 9:30 am–5 pm, and weekends from 10 am–6 pm. Admission is $11 for adults and $8 for children (ages 2-17), and for college students with valid ID, and seniors (62+).
See you at the party!
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. Complimentary tickets were received for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.