Celebrity stylist Leonardo Rocco to come up with exclusive hairstyles for Halloween, or for any other event in between, using the Suave products we know and love.
Below are the step by step instructions to my favorite hairstyle. You can achieve this look them at home.
1. Once you wash your hair apply a bit of Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum to add shine and softness to the hair and fight humidity to prevent frizz.
2. Blow dry your hair with a round barrel brush, the best way to do it is dividing it in small pieces.
3. Choose a curler with a diameter bigger than 2 inches; curl the hair from the middle to the ends.
4. Apply a few pumps of the Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil and your fingers through your hair to open up the waves
5. Lastly, use a bit of Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray to hold the waves longer. Pin a flower on the side and you’re ready for your party!
ABOUT LEONARDO ROCCO
Leonardo Rocco’s visions of innovation, vanguard design, and unique approach have secured his position as one of the most in-demand hair artists and celebrity stylist in the industry.
In 1991, together with his family, Rocco opened the doors to the first Rocco Donna Salon in Argentina, followed by the 2004 opening of the Rocco Donna Hair & Beauty Art salon in South Beach, FL. In addition, Rocco is the proud founder of the Rocco Donna Beauty Academy, one of the top five schools of hair aesthetics and design in Argentina.
Rocco is recognized for his involvement in the community as well as his membership in various organizations such as the Latino Fashion Group, MBCC (Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce), and the SFLHCC (South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce), which named him the “Hispanic Entrepreneur of the Year” in 2009.
In 2010, Rocco launched a new beauty platform called “Miami Hair Beauty and Fashion” by Rocco Donna, an event that will take place every year, which promotes Latin talent along with the latest beauty and fashion innovations and products. Rocco appears on different television shows like “Despierta América”, “El Gordo y la Flaca” and “Escándalo TV.”
Leonardo Rocco’s clientele sets a high standard and there are many celebrities and artists that have been subject to his creative work for interviews, photo shoots, TV appearances, special events, or simply a new look. Among these are: Juanes, Angélica Vale, Paulina Rubio, Eva Longoria, Emilio Estefan, Marlene Favela, Jean Carlos Canela, Luis Fonsi, Maite Perroni, Anahi, Dulce María, Rodner Figueroa, Lupita Jones, Osmel Souza, Katy Perry, Belinda, Alejandro Fernández, Jenny Rivera, Aracely Arámbula, Giselle Blondet, Candela Ferro, Karla Martínez, Poncho de Anda and Adamari López.
Be sure to follow Suave on Facebook for more fun how-to hairstyles and more!
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.