I’m uber excited to share this sponsored post and invitation with all you!
The Orgullosa community already celebrates, empowers and fuels Latinas’ accomplishments and dreams everyday as “mujeres con la falda bien puesta”. We celebrate where we come from and where we are going. During Hispanic Heritage Month, Orgullosa wants to join together to recognize our Latina culture and passion to inspire each other because that’s who we are!
Join us to discuss how our bicultural community represents strong, independent women who celebrate having the best of two worlds: one being rooted in their Hispanic culture and the other seizing their limitless potential in the U.S. The Nueva Latina!
Celebrity Guest Adrienne Bailon will chat with us LIVE on Facebook to discuss her experience and point of view as a fashionista, television host, actress, musician and more. Growing up as a bicultural Latina, she’ll share how her culture has shaped her today, and provide her personal advice for Latinas trying to reach their dreams and aspirations – all exclusive to the Orgullosa community!
- What: Orgullosa ‘Celebrating our Hispanic Heritage Everyday: Being the Nueva Latina Generation’ LIVE Facebook Chat
- When: Wednesday, September 25th at 9 PM EST
- Where: UStream Live Tab on Orgullosa’s Facebook Page
- Hashtag: #OrgullosaHeritage
- Special Guest: Adrienne Bailon, Nueva Latina
- Moderators: Latina Mom Blogs (http://www.facebook.com/latinamomblogs)
- Brand: https://www.facebook.com/orgullosa
- Website: http://www.orgullosa.com/
- Prizes: Three (3) gift baskets with your favorite Procter & Gamble home and beauty products, Orgullosa goodies, mini-ipod, and gift certificate, valued at $250 each.
- RSVP: To be eligible to win prizes, you must RSVP at Latina Mom Bloggers.
Don’t hesitate. Set a little time aside to join us! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to connect and also the chance to win fantastic prizes. See you there but don’t forget to RSVP!
Disclosure: This is part of a compensated campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.