Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! I’m so excited to share this sponsored giveaway post with all of you! Are you ready?
Diversity On Demand, one of the nation’s top cable companies has partnered with the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by paying tribute to the powerful and positive influence of Hispanics in America.
To celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, I encourage you to visit the Diversity On Demand’s Facebook app, Nada or Aficionado? where you’ll take the Hispanic entertainment challenge and see where you stand on a scale of nada to aficionado! when it comes to Latinos in movies. Sounds cool right? I took it myself and didn’t do so well the first time, but that’s OK! What’s cool about this Facebook App is that you can play again and again. If they’re not the best with quizzes like myself, don’t worry – you’ll be entertained and let me not forget to mention that there’s also the 32” smart HDTV grand prize that anyone can win! Yeah!!!
Now for the super cool giveaway!
SWEEPS PRIZE PACK INCLUDES (!):
- (1) $25 Visa Gift Card
- Tostitos Sales Verde by Sabritas
- Pulparindo Assorted Hard Candy Lollipops
- Sabritas Salt & Lime Peanuts
- Bimbunuelos Crispy Wheels Pastry
- Movie Theater Butter Popcorn bags
- Diversity On Demand Chip Clip
- Diversity On Demand koozie
- Diversity On Demand Plastic Cup
HOW TO ENTER:
Mandatory Entry: Take the Diversity On Demand’s Facebook app Nada or Aficionado? quiz and share your score in a comment below. It’s so simple.
Additional Entry Options:
- Follow @Rachlwhite on Twitter
- Give The Digital Latina on Facebook a like
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Give Diversity on Demand on Facebook a like
*Giveaway is only open to US residents (48 contiguous states) and 18+ and up.*
This giveaway ends October 11, 2013 at 12:00 P.M.
For more info about your cable provider’s programming please visit www.facebook.com/