Pampers, the world-renowned diaper brand, has placed babies across North America center stage to unveil their new Love Sleep & Play campaign, which celebrates the millions of ways babies uniquely experience love, sleep and play. Pampers understands that the how, when and where love, sleep and play are displayed isn’t what’s important; what’s important is the unique and joyful ways each baby delights in their own experiences.
Throughout the last month, Pampers has rallied parents across the country to submit photos of their babies experiencing love, sleep or play to the Pampers and Pampers Latino Facebook page for the chance to be featured in a surprise celebration!
After receiving more than 30,000 photo submissions, Pampers compiled the images into a larger-than-life 3-D projection that was premiered yesterday at an event in New York City’s Grand Central Terminal. Mother-to-be, actress Jennifer Love Hewitt and actress and TV host, Jacqueline Bracamontes, were on-hand at the event to walk the “teal carpet” and help Pampers reveal the display while celebrating the millions of unique ways babies experience love, sleep and play.
Join Pampers Latino and Latina Mom Bloggers on Wednesday, August 28 at 6pm PST/9pm EST for a Twitter party to watch the amazing way Pampers brought Love, Sleep & Play to life and to help us celebrate all the unique ways that babies Love, Sleep & Play!
Twitter Party Details:
What: #PampersAmorSueñosJuegos Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, August 28th at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST
Who to Follow:
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of five (5) winners:
- Four (4) one-month supply of Pampers diapers and wipes (retailing at approximately $72 each)
- Grand prize (retailing approximately $150) to include:
- one-month supply of Pampers diapers and wipes
- A lovie blanket – for wonderful LOVE-filled moments
- “Buenas Noches Luna” book – to prepare baby for a great night of SLEEP
- Cloud B Sleep Sheep – to help lull baby to SLEEP
- A Playskool toy – to help baby enjoy moments of PLAY
RULES: Click HERE for the Official Rules
See you there!