Thursday night marked COVERGIRL Becky G’s first time at Premios Juventud. The 16 year old Mexican-American rapper, singer, songwriter performed her new EP track ‘Play It Again’ instantly winning over the crowds! Becky G was also nominated for ‘Premio Revelacion Juvenil’ and debuted her first bilingual COVERGIRL TV commercial during the live broadcast.
To learn how to get Becky G’s red carpet look see step-by-step below in English from her celebrity makeup artist, Sarah Uslan!
Makeup by Sarah Uslan, celebrity makeup artist: Miami is undoubtedly recognized for its tropical vibe which lends way to vibrant colors ultimately setting the tone behind COVERGIRL Becky G’s urban glam look on the Premios Juventud beach carpet last night. Makeup artist, Sarah Uslan drew inspiration from Becky’s fans who voted between three eye looks inspired by COVERGIRL’s Flamed Out Collection. The winning eye look revealed on the ‘beach’ red carpet incorporated gold tones and hints of reds which complimented Becky G’s stamped suit and set the tone for the rest of her makeup.
This look is versatile, especially in these hot summer months! Rock this look to your next BBQ or girl’s night out on the town.
2. To accent the cheek bones apply COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush and to set the look use COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder to finish off the face and reduce the brightness of the skin so that Becky G was camera ready.
3. For the eyes, apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Gold Flame (330) to entire inner corner of eyelid. Also use it to line the lower inner corner of eye.
4. Softly apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Red-Hot Flame (310) to outer corner of eye; gently smudge the Gold Flame and Red-Hot shades together with the finger across the middle of the eyelid to blend.
5. Line the entire rim of the eye with COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus, Charcoal Ink (250).
6. Finish with COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black Blaze (300) for a bold statement.
7. For the lips, to add that Miami ‘sabor’, Becky G rocked COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Flame (300) to add a pop of the tropics.
ROCK YOUR COVERGIRL!