UPDATE: I just got the word that @Downy will be giving away FIVE (5) autographed t-shirts! Details below!
Jesse y Joy were very excited to embark on their first tour across the US, the “Latinos Imparables Tour presentado por Downy Unstopables”. Downy Unstopables is the official sponsor of first US tour of Grammy-winning Mexican pop-duo, Jesse & Joy. They are the new Downy ambassadors, and kicked off their ‘Latinos Imparables’ Tour in California.
They challenged the new Downy Unstopables scent-boosters, to see if they keep their tour outfits fresh for up to 12 weeks and Downy won! They’re clothes stayed fresh!
I had the honor of seeing them LIVE in concert last week at the Gramercy Theatre here in NYC. It was such a fun and awesome time. The concert also featured the amazing “La Santa Cecilia”!
I arrived at the venue a little early and got to meet some really sweet fans. I then joined Jesse & Joy in an exclusive press conference where they had a very special surprise. I asked them one very special question.
Here is a video:
Siblings, Jesse & Joy are a Latin Grammy Award—winning Mexican pop duo formed in 2005. Jesse (born December 31, 1982 as Jesse Eduardo Huerta) and Joy (born June 20, 1986 as Tirzah Joy Huerta) are a killer team. Their debut was on the Teletón-Mexico 2005 when the Mexican—Argentine duo Sin Bandera presented them to the Mexican audience for the first time.
One (1) FIVE (5) lucky Digital Latina readers will win an autographed Jesse & Joy T-shirt!
Mandatory Entry: Answer the following question in a comment below:
What makes you unstoppable?
Additional Entries: Each of the following counts for one (1) additional entry. Leave (1) separate comment for each additional entry.
- “Like” The Digital Latina on Facebook.
- Follow The Digital Latina on on Twitter.
- Follow The Digital Latina on Instagram.
- Tweet the following and leave a comment with the link to your live tweet! “I just entered the @JesseyJoy #LatinosImparables #giveaway to win an autographed t-shirt http://thedigitallatina.com/?p=6670“
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post
- Subscribe to The Digital Latina’s RSS Feed. (Top right side bar of this page.)
- Subscribe to The Digital Latina by email. (Top right side bar on this page.)
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest, be sure to add the #LatinosImparables hashtag
- Follow @Downy on Twitter #LatinosImparabes
For more information on the campaign and to follow it, visit www.LatinosImparables.com.
Please be sure to enter a valid email address.** This giveaway ends June 24th 2013 at Midnight EST.***Must be 18 years or older to enter. Open to U. S. Residents only.*
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.