As a Carmex® blog squad blogger I get to share news and reviews on their products. I try them out and get to tell you the 411. 🙂
Did you know that Carmex has a skin care line? Yup! Carmex Healing Cream and Hydrating Lotion are specially formulated to heal and repair even the driest skin no matter what the weather has in store.
Heal, soothe and moisturize.
Dry areas like elbows, hands, knees and feet can suffer from dry and cold weather. Thankfully, Carmex® provides moisture and relief without feeling greasy. Carmex® healing lotion and cream are made of high quality ingredients. High quality ingredients lead to effectiveness and you’ll say bye bye dry skin!
Here a few of my personal tips on how to keep your skin hydrated:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Apply cream or lotion after showering or hand washing.
- Avoid harsh soaps and cleansers.
- Apply lotion to affected areas, such as elbows, heels, and knees as needed.
- Stay away from too much sun.
- Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum. Alcohol dehydrates your body.
- Eat plenty of foods that are high in Vitamin E such as: almonds, salmon and spinach.
- If you have severe dry skin, consider a natural supplement of omega 3 fatty acids
One (1) lucky reader will win the Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream collection!
Here’s what’s going to be in your kit if you win:
- 1 Carmex Healing Lotion (suggested retail price $5.99)
- 1 Carmex Healing Cream (suggested retail price $5.99)
How To Enter:
- In a comment below, tell me why you love Carmex products. Please be sure to enter a valid email address.** This giveaway ends April 12, 2013, at 12:00 P.M. EST.***Must be 18 years or older to enter. Open to U. S. Residents only.*
Head to your local drug store and give their new lotion and cream a try. Leave the full size at home and take the travel size with you on the go. They even carry travel sizes to make keeping your skin supple and smooth while you’re on the go. For more information about Carmex health and beauty products visit Carmex on Facebook.
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. Materials were provided by Carmex in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.