When I purchase a product I usually do some research. I ask my friends and family if they’e tried said product before and how they feel about it. That’s all fine and dandy but what if it’s a personal product? Not only do I want the truth but I also have to make sure the product meets my requirements and am left a satisfied consumer. It’s only fair right? So, here’s the inside scoop on Angel Soft. My family and tried it out and we love it. Now that Angel Soft has Softshield layers that are stronger than ever and hold up better when wet I can trust that it will get ANY dirty job done.
- Get’s the dirty job done. You feel clean! I refuse anything less.
- I use makeup daily so removing it is imperative. I spray a little of my makeup remover on a couple of pieces of Angel Soft and I’m done. No need to spend extra $ on fancy facial wipes. It’s gentle enough to use on my face so why not?
- Allergy season is in full effect. I save a little $ on extra tissues by using Angel Soft every now and again, and again after a sneeze.
- If you’re kids are anything like mine then you probably have water everywhere when they leave the bathroom. I use Angel Soft to clean up the mirrors and sink after messes. It works great!
And last but not least number # 5…….
Angel Soft an ideal balance of softness and strength at the value you love!
Check it out how Angel Soft can make household shopping and managing the home chores a bit easier here: www.angelsoft.com
3 Bathroom Blunders I can relate to:
- 33 percent of moms have sleepily BRUSHED their teeth with something other than toothpaste. (I think this is so funny. I don’t remember myself doing this. Have you?)
- Three out of four moms (74.2%) leave the bathroom door OPEN when they are home alone. (I would be lying if I told you this wasn’t true. LOL)
- The bathroom is a haven for multi-tasking, say most moms. While in the bathroom, moms are READING(72.6%), TALKING on the phone (66%), MEDITATING(26.2%), WATCHING TV (25.6%), DRINKING coffee or eating (17.9%), and BALANCING the checkbook (6.2%). And some actually WRITE letters (3.6%)!
For more funny and very real bathroom blunders check out the Angel Soft Latino site HERE.
I hope you enjoyed my honest review. Now go and try Angel Soft for yourself. Visit Angel Soft Latino HERE for more product information. Connect with Angel Soft Latin on Twitter – @AngelSoftLatino and Visit Angel Soft Latino on Facebook.