Thank you all for your patience. The winner was chosen by random.org.
Congratulations comment number 120 – you won! Betty C. – you have been contacted via email.
The Nissan 2013 Altima is hitting the road with some pretty fierce and advanced features that cover my biggest concerns when travelling on the road with my family (besides playing my favorite musica on the radio): driving in comfort, safety and style- unlike any other.
Isn’t it great to know that Nissan has also earned a 5-star NCAP rating as part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)?! Fully equipped with a slew of innovations, the 2013 Nissan Altima model is hitting the road, redesigned and ready to exceed all of your expectations!
The 2013 Altima is the whole package- offering class-leading 38 mpg highway, premium comfort and a suite of safety innovation features. The following features can be found in the new 2013 Altima models:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- 3-point ALR/ELR seat belt system
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Easy Fill Tire Alert
Available features include next-generation Safety Shield technologies, including Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning and Moving Object Detection systems using an innovative single rear camera. To learn more about the 2013 Nissan Altima please visit www.facebook.com/NissanEspañol
But wait, there’s more….
The Nissan 2013 Altima Facebook App gives you the opportunity to enter to win weekly cash prizes! Yeah! Head on over there and enter.
One (1) lucky reader will win a $50 Visa gift card!
Here’s how to enter. Mandatory Entry: Please visit the official Nissan 2013 Altima Facebook Page, give it a “Like” and leave the answer to the question below in a comment:
“What innovative features of the Altima 2013 model do you like the most and why?”
My favorite feature you ask? ALL of them!
I love the fact that safety is key in the 2013 design while the extras are like little luxuries you can only get when driving a Nissan.
Additional Entries: Each of the following counts for one (1) additional entry. Leave (1) separate comment for each additional entry.
- “Like” The Digital Latina on Facebook.
- Follow The Digital Latina on on Twitter.
- Tweet the following and leave a comment with the link to your live tweet! “I just entered the $50 Visa Gift Card #giveaway in celebration of Nissan Altima’s 2013 Model on the @digital_latina http://thedigitallatina.com/?p=5273“
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post
- Subscribe to The Digital Latina’s RSS Feed. (Top right side bar of this page.)
- Subscribe to The Digital Latina by email. (Top right side bar on this page.)
Please be sure to enter a valid email address.** This giveaway ends October 24th, 2012 at 12:00 P.M. EST.***Must be 18 years or older to enter. Open to U. S. Residents only.*
Disclosure: This was a sponsored post. However, all opinions are my own.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online at www.NissanUSA.com and www.