Do you want to see AMAZING acts on stage?
I love seeing a show like this LIVE and in person! My hubby and I usually get a taste of these shows while on vacation or in other states but the NEW Cirque Du Soleil’s Production “Dralion” is coming to New Jersey! Enter to win a pair of tickets right here!
But first… Watch the Cirque Du Soleil’s Dralion in action.
Twelve (12) lucky readers will win a pair of tickets to see the new CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Production “DRAILON” which will be held at the NASSAU COLISEUM for Thursday, September 6th at 7:30 P.M. (Tickets will be available for winners at Will Call). Each pair of tickets is valued at $100.00!
Eight (8) lucky readers will win a pair of tickets to see the new CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Production “DRAILON” which will be held at the NASSAU COLISEUM for Friday, September 7th at 7:30 P.M. (Tickets will be available for winners at Will Call). Each pair of tickets is valued at $100.00!
How To Enter:
VISIT THE OFFICIAL Cirque Du Soleil Production “Dralion” SITE HERE AND TELL ME WHICH ACT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE MOST? Be sure to leave a comment below to be entered into this giveaway with your name and preferred show date.
Additional Entries: Each of the following counts for one (1) additional entry. Leave (1) separate comment for each additional entry.
- “Like” The Digital Latina on Facebook.
- Follow The Digital Latina on on Twitter.
- Give Cirque Du Soleil’s Dralion a “Like” Facebook
- Tweet the following and leave a comment with the link to your live tweet! “I just entered for a chance to see Cirque Du Soleil’s “Dralion” at Nassau Coliseum @digital_latina http://thedigitallatina.com/?p=4894 #NewJersey #FREE“
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post
- Subscribe to The Digital Latina’s RSS Feed. (Top right side bar of this page.)
- Subscribe to The Digital Latina by email. (Top right side bar on this page.)
Please be sure to enter a valid email address.** This giveaway ends August 31st, 2012 at 12:00 P.M. EST.***Must be 18 years or older to enter. Open to U. S. Residents only.*
Disclosure: No monetary compensation was provided for this post. All opinions are my own.