Happy S P R I N G!
This is the month where the sun makes more appearances, pastel colors rule and the allergy medicine is at arms reach. Wait? No. Spring shouldn’t be surrounded by allergies.
I’m just as ecstatic about Spring time as the next person but if you suffer from itchy eyes, sneezing fits, and sinus headaches then you know Spring isn’t much fun. As I placed my winter coat all the way in the very back of my closet this morning, I knew it would be a great day. I don’t have to shutter at the sound of a walk in the park or a simple commute to work on the subway. I, too, can whistle on my way to work. Why? Because I washed my sinuses before I headed out the door and found relief at last.
Sinus washing is a must do grooming procedure, just like wearing deodorant or flossing your teeth, especially for those who suffer from minor to major allergies.
Armor yourself by simply implementing a very simple, very quick and refreshing step to your daily routine. I promise it will lessen the allergy attacks and you will breathe easier. It has worked for me.
- A seasonal allergy sufferer?
- An asthma sufferer who has allergy and sinus problems?
- A recreational athlete—hiker, biker, runner, tennis player, golfer?
- A frequent traveler—for work or play—whether by car, bus, train or plane?
- Actor, singer and other performer?
- A Mama-to-be that suffers from pregnancy-triggered rhinitis?
- Someone who already has a cold or flu?
Would you try this product? Let me know in a comment below.
Disclosure: This was a sponsored post via Gigcoin. A Waterpik Water Pulsator was provided for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.