Its that time of year where we reflect as a whole on the things we are most thankful for. Although I make it known to those close to me how much I love them all year long, its nice to dedicate a special day to those things we are most thankful for. Its a time for family to get together, rejoice, reflect, and rewind on some of the things that matter most.
Here are 25 things I am thankful for minus the little things:
- God’s mercy and grace on my life and the lives of those I love so much.
- Being alive!
- Having arms, legs, and a brain that works quite well!
- My beautiful, gorgeous, smart, funny, fearless, loving and sweet little girl.
- A wonderful daddy.
- My mother for being my best friend, inspiration, and for loving me unconditionally.
- My home sweet home.
- My boss men. They are wonderful people and so good to me.
- My eyes, I get to see so much beauty, everywhere.
- My trainers, Taimak and Gazzy for being such a huge inspiration in my life!
- Family, near and far, they always make it seem like we’re two steps away.
- Facebook and Twitter because I have made so many wonderful connections with so many awesome people!
- Decaf. Music.Food.
- My wonderful, beautiful, supportive, and caring, friends. I am such a lucky girl.
- New York City. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere but right here.
Have a wonderful day today, whatever you do.