As a New Yorker I have learned to appreciate Waterpik® SinuSense™. Let me tell you why…
Did you know your nose is a filter that is constantly cleaning out the toxins, dirt, and debris that we inhale at every moment. Blech!
For centuries around the world, sinus washing was a daily ritual (kind of like brushing our teeth) performed to keep the sinuses clean.
I know what you are thinking. Put water in my nose?
Sinus cleansing is safe easy to use and has no side effects.
As seen on Dr. Oz:
Waterpik® SinuSense™products are great for:
- Seasonal allergy sufferers
- People who get frequent sinus infections, which are usually caused by bacteria
- Asthma sufferers who have allergy and sinus problems
- Serious athletes for whom good breathing is part of their performance
- Recreational athletes—hikers, bikers, runners, tennis players, golfers and others who don’t want to miss a fun weekend
- People who work in environments with “particulate pollution”—including members of the military, construction workers, landscapers, recreation workers, firefighters and farmers
- People who travel frequently—for work or play—whether by car, bus, train or plane
- Actors, singers and other performers for whom the show must go on
- Chronic allergy sufferers with year-round symptoms (indoor and outdoor allergies)
- Moms-to-be who suffer from pregnancy-triggered rhinitis
- Seniors who have trouble breathing
- People who smoke or who live or work around smokers
- Anyone who already has a cold or flu
As a runner, mother, subway commuter, allergic to almost anything person, I recommend Waterpik® SinuSense™ as your sinus cleansing product. These products are easy to use and provide you relief, both long term and short term. I can say I no longer suffer from allergies like I used to.
Giveaway Prize Pack Includes:
Bonus: A $75 SpaFinder Gift Certificate
Total Value: Over $160.00
Here’s how to enter:
Mandatory Entry: Visit Waterpik® SinuSense™ and leave a comment telling me which product would you like to try? Be sure to leave a valid e-mail address somewhere in the comment so that I can email you if you win!
More Chances to Win: Each of the following counts for one (1) additional entry. Please leave a comment telling me that you have done so for each of the following.
*Like Waterpik® on Facebook and tell them I sent you.
*Follow @Waterpik on Twitter.
*”Like” My Life Simple and Beautiful’s page on Facebook.
*Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect. (Right side bar on this page.)
*Follow me @Rachlwhite on Twitter.
*Blog about this giveaway.
This giveaway ends November 7, 2010. Winner will be chosen randomly and will be announced here and also by email. This giveaway is open for U.S. residents only.
Disclosure: A big thank you to Lisa of New York Chica for inviting me to this awesome and informative event. All products mentioned in this post are safe for daily use for ages 4 and up. The Pulsator is only for ages 6 and up. I was provided with Waterpik Sinusense products for review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.