We were on 5th Avenue in the city yesterday afternoon and just finished having an awesome and sweet time at Build – a -Bear workshop and on our way to Jamba Juice to grab a smoothie and hop back on the subway to go home we came across this large touchsreen that asked: “What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?” (brought by MTV’s new show “The Burried Life”).
So we wrote on the wall… But after thinking about the question at home, in bed, before I closed my eyes I wrote a mental list of the things I want to do. Here goes:
- Have a glass of wine on the hills of Tuscany
- Enjoy a pastry in France….
- Sail in Saint Tropez
- Observe wildlife in Africa
- Go shoppin at Macy*s after hours.
- Walk down a runway looking fierce!
- Kiss Johnny Depp
- Fly a plane
- Sing a Mariah song REALLY well… almost identical to her sound (lmbo, hey I can dream cant I?)
- Skydive with all my friends (which is what I wrote on the wall)
This list can go on a little longer but its so inspiring just to think about…